Manav Rachna Innovation and Incubation centre is a part of the Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies.
Where We Can Help You Reach
Student teams involved with MRIIC have brought laurels to MRIIRS at numerous collegiate and national platforms. Be it Hackathons or Innovation challenges, our student teams have showcased extraordinary talent and settle for nothing short of winning.
Your Future Awaits!
Reach Out To Us
Who We Are
"Innovation turns the probable into possible and the possible into profitable."
The very foundation of our center is to understand student capabilities and direct them in a manner that is conducive for them to attain their true potential.
- We endeavor to expand tie ups with government organizations, industries and academia for carrying out collaborative research.
- We provide training to university graduates in advanced areas to meet the ever-growing industrial and business environment.
- We promote research-based learning in academia in partnership with leading industries and universities of national and international repute.
- We facilitate Centers of Excellence that leverage existing resources pf the institution for promoting interdisciplinary research.
- We foster innovations capable of representation at national and international project competitions, exhibitions and conferences
- We impart necessary skills to university graduates so that they can develop in-depth understanding and excel in competitions.
Dr. Umesh Dutta is Ph.D in Electronics & Communication Engineering with 10 years of work experience in teaching in the area of Microcontrollers and Embedded Systems Design.
Dr. Umesh Dutta
Dr. Abhiruchi Passi is Ph.D in Electronics & Communication Engineering with MBA in Marketing. She is also currently the Head of the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Dr. Abhiruchi Passi
Mr. Rakesh Kumar has over 16 years of experience in his field and holds a diploma in industrial electronics. He is currently the lab administrator at MRIIC
Mr. Rakesh Kumar
Mr. Vikas Sharma did his M. Tech with a specialization in VLSI Design and Embedded Systems. His areas of interest include Embedded Systems, AI, ML, RPA, etc. He also has a personal blog
Mr. Vikas Sharma
Ms. Ina Singh
Mr. Devdutt did his B.Tech in ECE from MRIIRS. He has a keen interest in electronic hardware and 3d designing and has bagged top positions in various National and International competitions and is currently guiding students at MRIIC